Improvement of messenger

Discuss anything off topic and not related directly to Dangerous Rays
SamFil

Improvement of messenger

Post by SamFil » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:54 pm

Hi all, I've been using WhatsApp for a while now and I'm tired of the monotonous interface and lack of functionality. How can this be fixed, or should I consider changing my messenger?

SatforD

Re: Improvement of messenger

Post by SatforD » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 am

Hi, messenger customization is quite possible, but unfortunately not official. You should understand that customization requires access to the source code of the messenger. The best way to customize is to use a modification whatsapp gb which will allow you to use downloadable stickers from PlayMarket, use custom themes for design, and other small tweaks. If you are also familiar with software development you will be able to develop your own modifications and share them with other users.

NikoFL

Post by NikoFL » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:14 am

Modifications developed by users for users will always be popular. Access to create your modifications is a great opportunity to share experiences and help develop the messenger.

karlwoodson

Post by karlwoodson » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:31 pm

We are already living in a world when we do not have enough and far from the usual features that can offer us a regular messenger. So I decided to take the opportunity and install whatsapp gb. This is an extension to whatsapp messenger that allows chatting, voice, and video chatting. You can also use it to share locations, documents and contacts. Quite a cool application that helps to use your messenger with new features.

jenniferlime

Post by jenniferlime » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:27 am

If you are looking for the best birthday cakes so you must visit this website and create a cake with name https://namebdcakes.com/