Essentials

General discussions about the game
JumpstyleTV

Essentials

Post by JumpstyleTV » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 pm

One thing i have always noticed is that in games like this most of the games content is optional such as the barricading and vehicles. i was thinking maybe have the game focus more on hardcore survival rather that getting a weapon after 2 mins and killing everything. on a scale of 1 to 10 how hardcore will the single player survival be? :-\

Darkamo

Re: Essentials

Post by Darkamo » Tue May 31, 2016 11:33 am

JumpstyleTV wrote: i was thinking maybe have the game focus more on hardcore survival rather that getting a weapon after 2 mins and killing everything. on a scale of 1 to 10 how hardcore will the single player survival be? :-\

Actually for talking about weapons in a "hardcore" survival game, i think a location where you find a weapon should make sense : like a switchblade that can be found in a camper tente make sense for exemple ( it would be weird if you find a grenade launcher behind the bed of a regular house ). So getting a tool or a kitchen knife in less than 30 min of playtime sounds fair but if the ennemies can get kill with a spoon that's a different story i guess.

Personnaly for your scale answer i have no idea but since Oldsnake get Dangerous Rays inspired by the STALKER franchise, i'll say 7/10 and maybe 8/10 with the cool ideas i saw on the steam version wishlist.
Those are beautyfull but dangerous rays.

JumpstyleTV

Post by JumpstyleTV » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Anything on the development or is the game dead? seen and heard nothing from the devs in ages

Darkamo

Post by Darkamo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 am

JumpstyleTV wrote:Anything on the development or is the game dead? seen and heard nothing from the devs in ages

Don't worry if you check Olsnake's last post from early may : he moved in a new house , and that he was away cause he was busy with lot of stuff, now is back on DR development , he also annonced a new dev diary soon ;).
Those are beautyfull but dangerous rays.