So...?

General discussions about the game
Crystal Noir
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

So...?

Postby Crystal Noir » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi there,

It will be cool to have some infos, on the dev stage. Or may be have something to test may be. There is no life here, and silence isn't very reassuring.

I know that there is the "work in progress" page. but it is so long that we can't see what's new or not. The page is up to date since 2015/08/02 but what is new ? it's hard to know...

So what's up ? When we will be able to test something ? A paid early alpha stage has not only a financial side to support a team,
normally there is an exchange between dev and gamers (test, feedback, idea etc...). I don't have this impression here.

So, what's up ?

Cheers,

Crystal Noir

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: So...?

Postby OldSnake » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:32 pm

I am making a dev diary right now :) It should be online in a few hours.

I am always listening to feedback and suggestions but right now i am focused on making the new engine for the Alpha 18 version. So yes till the alpha 18 release there will be not be very much of life here but once the alpha 18 will be released everything will get back to a normal state and the updates will be released frequently again. Everything has been redone from scratch (on the code side) and for now the current version is not playable, once it will be playable i will release it and that will be the Alpha 18. But for now i am asking (and fortunatly an immense majority of players are ok with that) people to be patient for some time. Alpha 18 will be released this year for sure and hopefully around the end of October.

Since you are French you can visit this forum thread dedicated to the game where i am interacting a lot with players and taking there feedback: http://forum.canardpc.com/threads/87488 ... A9e/page64
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

Crystal Noir
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Re: So...?

Postby Crystal Noir » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Oki that's great ! Wait until the alpha 18 so, but I waited for some news, to know about the current stage of the dev of this alpha, so I'm going to read the dev diary now.

Thank's. I hope this alpha will be able to be release soon on october !

Return to “Discussion”