[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Moody weather - Lonely Bits Games Community Forums

Moody weather

General discussions about the game
ToKamaK
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Moody weather

Postby ToKamaK » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi all,

I had a quick walkthrough today and I wanted to share it with you :)

Once the game generated, I spawned inside the shelter. I picked my last cans and a bottle of water. I don't know the time I lasted inside the shelter but once outside, I have got the bad feeling I will not see the light of the sun today.

If it is not already raining, it will...

I reached then a lovely farm. I remark the scale, residing against the upper floor, much more realistic than before. :)

I wonder what is happening up there.

I soon have the answer to my, question, some crates ;)
But, but ?!!? Oh noes, I don't have anything to open those bastards :((
I visit the farm and I find a cleaver. Yeah ! I can now open it ! :-bd

Let's see what is hiding in there. :)

Hu hu! What a mess! B-)

It seems that I've been gentle enough this year for Xmas.

Enough playing around, let's get out of there and find more stuff on other places. I go through forests and mountains, over the hills and far away... :-h
Then suddenly (my apologies, the weather was still really moody) someone, or something... I have got a bad feeling:

It seems the cleaver will be useful one more time...

Gotcha! It is a real butchery now. :@)

Now I fear. What has happened up there, when I was sitting peacefully in my shelter ? I have to find more stuff, I have to be able to defend myself. Every step I do, I feel the forest is against me. Will I ever see someone else ?

The moody weather in the forest give a feeling, as if the sun will never shine again.

I get out of the forest then I follow the road. Trees and bushes taking slowly back their rights over the buildings of the old human civilization. I remark what was in other times a gas station. I go inside and then I find something much more adequate to open crates:

The half-life describes the time that takes for a fixed amount of radioactive material to have the half of is material to get stabilized.

Speaking about crates, let's see what is hiding inside those ones

Amusingly, once crates have been savagely opened, the result is quite messy. It is easier to recognize places that have been already visited.

The cupboards, kitchens, decorative objects are getting nicer and nicer. :)

I don't know who lives here, but I have never seen such a dirty bathroom... x_x

Oh, the lovely kitchen! :x

I found some ruins, that sits near something that is like a village. I will seat there fore some time. I wonder what happened to that house...

What a chance, the sky went bluer, I think I will sit there for some times.

ToKamaK log over.

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: Moody weather

Postby OldSnake » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks for your adventures diaries :)

Please give your general feedback about this version here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=298
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

Return to “Discussion”