[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Other languages/localization? - Lonely Bits Games Community Forums

Other languages/localization?

General discussions about the game
lostprophet

Other languages/localization?

Postby lostprophet » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 pm

I've been keeping an eye on Dangerous Rays for a while now and since the game has 2 language options at the moment (English and French), I would like to offer my help to translate it to my native language, Hungarian (I've also sent an email 2 months ago, don't know if you'd seen it).

I took part in several smaller developers' work in the last 5 years, a few of them are on Steam (Shadow Warrior, Unepic, Rush Bros, Legends of Dawn, Salvation Prophecy) and others are not available yet, but will be in the future (Krater, 7 Days to Die, Legends of Persia). I also did a handful of fan-translations too, particularly when I couldn't get in touch with the devs themselves :)

You can check my previous works at http://lostprophet.ekapocs.com/magyaritasok/.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Zsolt
Hungarian game and application translator

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: Other languages/localization?

Postby OldSnake » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, thanks for the offer but for now we can't hire anyone for translating purposes.

If you want to do it for free and give it to the community just contact me by private message and i will tell you how to proceed, it is quite simple as the localization system in the Dangerous Rays engine is flexible.
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

lostprophet

Re: Other languages/localization?

Postby lostprophet » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Hungarian game and application translator

Return to “Discussion”