Best Morocco tours and tour companies for 2020

Latest important news and announcements are here !
Winchester

Best Morocco tours and tour companies for 2020

Post by Winchester » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 am

Morocco is a country of snake charmers, shooting stars and medinas where huge vats of dishes look more like magic potions than dinner.

It’s a world apart and if you’re headed in that direction you’ll want the right person leading you in your magical way. To help, we’ve rounded up tour companies renowned for their local expertise and unique tour offerings of the country, as well as the top companies to suit a variety of travel styles - so can you leave with all the best memories of this country.

Winchester

Re: Best Morocco tours and tour companies for 2020

Post by Winchester » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:22 am

Morocco's infrastructure has improved in recent years, making traveling around the country by train or even by car easier. But there are two key areas where it may be more helpful to have a local guide, even if you don't choose to do a fully guided trip to Morocco. Despite some development in rural Morocco’s infrastructure, the High Atlas remains relatively undiscovered: hence its unspoiled charm. In order to reap the rewards of such an area, suitable transport (whether organized in advance or upon arrival in the region) and an experienced driver are keys to a successful trip. The same is said for the desert, where arranging camels, four-wheel-drive transportation, and tented camps is best done through a well-connected local guide.

Maurice

Post by Maurice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:23 am

Many large international tour companies offer ultraluxurious tours. On the plus side, you have the backing of an established and respected operator and are able to pay by credit card prior to travel. On the minus, the choice of luxury in rural parts of Morocco is limited, and you may miss out on some of the simple charms of the country.

termrasp

Post by termrasp » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 am

Many large international tour companies offer ultraluxurious tours. On the plus side, you have the backing of an established and respected operator and are able to pay by credit card prior to travel. On the minus, the choice of luxury in rural parts of Morocco is limited, and you may miss out on some of the simple charms of the country.

Roberts

Post by Roberts » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 am

termrasp wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 am

Winchester

Post by Winchester » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 am

termrasp wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 am

Spencer

Post by Spencer » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:38 am

We take great care to ensure that our tours are the best value for money in the business, and we know that outstanding value means ensuring that all of the ingredients are right, not just the price. Many of the inclusions in our tours are the result of years of careful research to get the right balance of quality and adventure that is best suited to our travellers. Local Morocco Tours Best Morocco Tour Company.

Genevieve

Post by Genevieve » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:40 am

Whether you want to travel on local transport with chickens or hightail it across the rugged countryside on a powerful, modern and mighty overland truck, or choose your own personalized itinerary, Tucan Travel has a travel style for you. We also give you the choice of travelling with a group size that suits your travel personality.

termrasp

Post by termrasp » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:40 am

“The booking experience with Exodus Travels was very poor. If you are booking from outside US or Europe, a premium is charged. This is a rort and I don't recommend Exodus outside these locations. I was required to pay a single supplement which was not necessary. I was not given the tour only price even though I was also required to arrange my own flights from Australia. Worst of all when I needed additional nights accommodation at the starting point, as well as transfers, Exodus Travels expected me to pay another $4-500 AUD when e.g. booking.com and the lodge would not have charged me more than $300 AUD for these services. Very poor experience and I'll never recommend Exodus Travels.”

Winchester

Post by Winchester » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:40 am

At Exodus, we know what makes you tick when it comes to holidays. It’s a desire shared by so many others. A yearning to visit new places and come home with a real sense of what they’re all about. This means delving into local traditions, cultures, cuisine, lifestyles – anything that contributes to its unique identity. At the same time, we always remember that we are only guests. So we travel courteously and respectfully, in smaller groups to minimize our impact, to ensure that every Exodus holiday is a beneficial experience for everyone involved.