/r/dangerousraysgame is now launched!

Latest important news and announcements are here !
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

/r/dangerousraysgame is now launched!

Post by talamander » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Talamander and I am fairly new to the Dangerous Rays community and game. I am more of a reddit person than a forum person so I decided to make a subreddit for Dangerous Rays that can be found at http://www.reddit.com/r/dangerousraysgame/ . We will try to keep the subreddit up to date with news of what is going on in the game and you can post discussion topics as well; however, it is up to our subreddit community to keep the page up to date and relevant with what we feel necessary.

If you do not know what reddit is then I encourage you to check it out; however, some of you may like the forums better. The forums is the official place operated by OldSnake. He is welcome to post in /r/dangerousraysgame however, it is an unnoficial page that is managed by the community. The current moderators are myself and /u/2K9CON (He developed the CSS template for the page.) We will try to maintain the subreddit to the best of our ability and if you contribute enough we might contact you about becoming a moderator for the sub. We are open to suggestions there on the page as well.

I am not trying to come here and steal forum users; however, if you are like me and enjoy reddit more. I just wanted to let you know that the reddit page is now open to the public.

If you join the sub let us know you came here from the forums!

(I moved it to this section as it was wrongly placed before)