Passive zombies and sleeping

If you want to contribute to fix the issues of Dangerous Rays this place is for you
Crystal Noir
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Passive zombies and sleeping

Post by Crystal Noir » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Testé sur Alpha 17.

Hi there,

it seems that since I sleep, zombies are passive : they're standing and wait. Just have to shot at them with my gun. This problem begin after sleeping (it seems) and now when I save and return to the game, this is the same thing.

Although, I have some problem to sleep : When I press T the GUI says to me that I can't have control on time because I haven't a watch. Ok, but I can't click on the button to accept. To make it work I have to spam the button and then I sleep (and pass the night).

-------------------------------------
Salut,

J'ai un soucis avec les zombies et le fait de dormir. Depuis que j'ai passé une nuit, tous les zombies sont passifs et attendant sagement que je vienne les tuer. Ils ne bougent pas d'un poil. Il semblerait que ce problème soit apparu depuis que j'ai essayé de dormir. Même si je sauvegarde et que je reviens après les zombies restent dans cet état.

Ausi pour dormir j'ai eu des problèmes. L'ui me dit que je ne pourrais pas contrôler mon sommeil, mais je ne peux pas cliquer sur le bouton "passer la nuit" j'ai du spammer le bouton pour enfin faire passer la nuit et continuer à jouer.

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: Passive zombies and sleeping

Post by OldSnake » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:40 pm

Zombie are indeed quite buggy at the moment. Every problems listed here will be fixed in Alpha 18 but you will need to be a bit patient :)

Regarding the sleeping issue, you can't sleep if you are not tired enough. So this may be your problem i think ?
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

Crystal Noir
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Post by Crystal Noir » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:36 am

Ok for Z

For sleeping I don't know but if you look at the UI there is something wrong : You have a button "pass the night" something like this and another button that hasn't any text on it (or just some kind of code tag).

Not enought tired, may be, but I wasn't be able to "cancel" the dialog.

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by OldSnake » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Thanks for the report, this bug will be fixed in Alpha 18.
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com