[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Guns+ - Lonely Bits Games Community Forums

Guns+

Applejaxc

Guns+

Postby Applejaxc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:05 am

Last edited by Applejaxc on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
"She looked down to blush, and up to sigh, with a smile on her face, and a tear in her eye." -Lochinvar, by Sir Walter Scott

Abberation

Re: Guns+

Postby Abberation » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Well, can't wait to see it in action, but you have set a high bar for yourself....

NeTix
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Postby NeTix » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Im happy to ear it :)

Applejaxc

Postby Applejaxc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:42 pm

The bar isn't that high; I've already got rigged models for the weapons in-production (the M911A1, MPs, etc), + models for their ammunition. The only thing holding me back at the moment is animations (I don't know how to do those in the least) and more modding support from OldSnake; currently there is no easy method to view and modify spawn-rates and add new items to the game because the code is trapped inside the core architecture, rather than available to view and do.

When I finish these, I hope to add a MAS49/56. I feel like it's a nice survival rifle (a semi-auto M1 Garand-like that fought in Vietnam) and I owe the game dev a few Frog guns. The model will most likely come from another member of the forums I've contacted for help, but as far as I know it will lack animations/anything.
"She looked down to blush, and up to sigh, with a smile on her face, and a tear in her eye." -Lochinvar, by Sir Walter Scott

insane

Postby insane » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 pm

If you don't add a lever action, I'll be awfully disappointed.

Applejaxc

Postby Applejaxc » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 am

Odeoz

Postby Odeoz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:28 am

Good luck.
If you need some help to test your mod or anything call me :-bd

Applejaxc

Postby Applejaxc » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:07 am

insane

Postby insane » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Bhoren

Postby Bhoren » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Life without music would be a mistake

Return to “W.I.P Mods”