[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[OFFICIAL] Steam version wishlist - Page 3 - Lonely Bits Games Community Forums

[OFFICIAL] Steam version wishlist

Suggest and discuss new ideas for Dangerous Rays
OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: [OFFICIAL] Steam version wishlist

Postby OldSnake » Sat May 02, 2015 10:47 am

Procedural Generation Code should be exposed and made by using the Dangerous Rays scripting language which is very close to C/C++ language.
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

MacGamerFR
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Postby MacGamerFR » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Hello, I was wondering about a "benchmark" in the game, because all good games have an implemented benchmark :D

Cheers !
Windows 10 - MSI A88XM Gaming - AMD A10-7850K 3,7GHz @4,2GHz - Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X - G.Skill Sniper PC-19200 2400MHz 4GB x2 - Crucial M500 240GB - MSI GX70 gaming notebook

OldSnake
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby OldSnake » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm

A benchmark is a nice idea :)
Dangerous Rays main developer and Lonely Bits Games director. http://www.lonelybitsgames.com

Darkamo

Postby Darkamo » Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Wonder what you guys think about a cover system , i only see a few fps with it my exemple would be FEAR 3 and i heard they was a cover systhem too in the fps franchise killzone , for FEAR 3 the game had a really interesting cover systhem that was really enjoyable in this game and match the gunfights , you were able to check the sides or look above depending what was your cover : a wall ; a big metallic crate etc...
Sorry about the picture quality.
I also found a video with an exemple of fps cover system.
http://www.indiedb.com/games/fps-termin ... commentary
fear 3 cover.jpg
fear 3 cover.jpg (140.2 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
Those are beautyfull but dangerous rays.

utopy

Postby utopy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:11 am

hi
if there no multiplayer version, we need a goal in game. i imagine permadeth and spawning at the center of the map and had to find an escape. when i'm comming closer at the final escape the number of zombies incrased and the last few kilometers become and epical figth to escape. i'm agree with the idea of an hardcore game, i wan't to be underpresure and discover big wolrd many times. don't need house if i had a goal somewhere in the map.

i'm sorry for my bad english ;;)
"Il n’y a rien de noble à être supérieur à vos semblables. La vraie noblesse est d’être supérieur à celui que vous avez été auparavant."
Ernest HEMINGWAY

Darkamo

Postby Darkamo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:17 am

Those are beautyfull but dangerous rays.

utopy

Postby utopy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:42 pm

i mean that all the survival sandbox game doesn't have any goal exept surviving. running to loot stuff and build house it's cool but finelly a little bit boring. in a solo game i really wan't to try to escape the map, find how to do it and find where i've to go, with and increasing difficulty; more and more zombies, maybe sometimes i've to go back to find more weapons or a better car or something like that and when im dead i just have to try in a new procedural map.
i play many hours in DAYZ much more in RUST, a few ones in ARk, H1Z1: running, crafting, building it's ok but where is the fear? permadeth in DAYZ make me feel it but at the final it's a routine (spawn, go to airfield or military base, and when i'm stuff go to pvp at elektro or Berezyno die and spawn, airfield, etc...)

playing hardcore to fell the fear of dead that's what i wan't....
"Il n’y a rien de noble à être supérieur à vos semblables. La vraie noblesse est d’être supérieur à celui que vous avez été auparavant."
Ernest HEMINGWAY

BerSeeker
Dangerous Rays Supporter
Dangerous Rays Supporter

Postby BerSeeker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 pm

hello
i wish a good coop mode :)

and:
due to the size of the future map(s), i think there's no need to have an harvest/build system too evolved.

don't create another 'survival craft' game. there's so many and all the same and boring...
please keep it simple and only what's needed to serve the game.

i think/suggest a story(stories) line to follow, and the need to move from places to places for whatever reason. (going out a radiactive zone, finding lost peoples, chased by zombies or another human...., or why not, playing a zombie who need to survive by devouring preys and unlocking capabilities :) ).

or do i need hopes for a mod like this ?
i'm not good with C language :-q

Vigliotti

Postby Vigliotti » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:17 am

Return to “Suggestions”